Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Should I Stay or Should I Go??

It is currently T-16 days until my final exam... the last of my final exams actually and I have been thinking a lot about my weightloss and what lies ahead in between all of the studying.
 
I have to admit, I have been considering falling off the blogging wagon for a little while... maybe trying to lose some weight on the quiet...
 
Mostly because I am sick of failing and having it all out there as public knowledge...
 
I don't know if this is the right approach to it all, but I do have to admit that I am still feeling very alone in it all... mostly because this is the position I have put myself into... and let's be honest, the weightloss journey can be a lonely one... especially because only you can do it and commit to it.
 
I look at where I was, where I have ended up and I know that it can be done, because I have done it before.  I have inspired friends and family to lose weight and be healthier... and I can't help but admit that at this point in time, I am actually a little jealous of them... haha!! Ironic huh?!
 
I really miss the local Healthy Inspirations, that closed down not long after the GFC.  The support and community of women there were helpful, uplifting and so supportive.  While I wouldn't want to do their meal planning again, I do miss that atmosphere and the easiness of the exercise.
 
I was committed!
I had time!
I had energy!
I was fit!
I was unstoppable!
 
I want to be there again...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment