Thursday, 17 November 2011

Over 5kg Gone!

I weighed in this morning at 91.3kg!!!  Talk about surprised!!  This means I have lost 5.2kg in total!!!

I think that while my eating was a bit off all week, all of the packing, moving, scrubbing and cleaning helped on the exercise front.  And I still need to unpack it all - so there is some more exercise!!

Speaking of exercise, you may have noticed from my lack of posts and super long to do list, that I haven't actually done any for over a week, other than the aforementioned packing, moving, scrubbing and cleaning and believe me, at the end of those days I was exhausted!!

I have been noticing lately that my body shape has been changing, so it's great that the scales are starting to reflect that too!  I have also had the last couple of days off, just to let my body not be so tense, but I will be getting back into it as of tonight when I play netball.

Anyway, that's my quick little update!  I am still here and looking forward to getting back into the planning and sticking with Mish's plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment