WOOOO HOOOO!!!
Week 12!!! You have made it!!!
It is an amazing thing to get to the end of a such a
challenging program and know that you have given it your all. Let’s be honest, everyone has down times, but
there are also all of those triumphs you have had along the way. The fact that you have made it to the end, is
such a huge feat in itself and you should be so proud and recognise all of your
hard work!!
My final question
to you this week is how will you be celebrating your final week? What will you be doing to reward yourself?
(You might like to refer back to the Week 3 post on rewards). Tell me about what you have done, add
pictures if you can!
This is the final post in the blogger challenge, I would like to thank you all for participating and I hope that you have all had as much fun responding to these questions as I have in putting it all together. I hope that you have achieved all that you have wanted to achieve through the 12WBT program! Thanks once again, it's been a blast!!
If you are a little confused about what to do, please read through the blogger challenge instructions (opens in a new window).
To link your answer to this blog post, just click the add your blog button below. From here you paste the link for your actual post (not your blog).This weeks Blogger Challenge will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 9th May 2012.
Hi Whirlsie, congratulations on your success last round! Do you know if there is a new Blog Challenge for Round 2?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Kylie
Hi Kylie
DeleteUnfortunately I won't be running the blogger challenge this round as I won't be participating in the 12WBT