Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Well, for once I am actually posting my weigh in on Weigh In Wednesday! haha! It's about time I got myself sorted :)

Now, my weigh in went as expected - it went up.  Now, I'm not upset by this because overall I have been trying to make healthy choices when I was out and about (like having something filling for breakfast (scrambled eggs and ham on toast) rather than banana bread or french toast with bacon and mayple syrup), but we have been trying to eat what we have in the freezer to make room for our Lite n Easy order that's coming on Friday. So, anyway, my weight is 101.5kg - which I guess is my starting weight for LnE.

I have also been trying to drink a lot more water lately as well, and I have even installed an app on my phone that reminds me to have a glass of water. It probably seems silly, but it does help.  I have also started placing a 600mL water bottle on my desk while I study which has also been helping.  I just need to get back into the routine, as I used to easily drink 2-3L of water a day.

I have been thinking a lot about learning to run since my last post.  I think that it's something that I really want to do. I even had a quick look at my C25K app on my phone last night to look at how it progresses.  I am unsure if I can use a treadmill, but I do remember the physio mentioning the cross-trainer... I wonder if I can use that for the C25K... anyone know if it can be done

Well, I have a lab report due on Friday... I really should get stuck into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment