Well, I have been getting those walks in!!!
Yesterday morning I really struggled to get out of bed... I was just so tired!! I managed to drag my sorry butt out though (20 minutes later!!) and went for a walk. I followed the same route, but when one street further. I still got the pains, but it wasn't until later when I was on my way back home, although after also working yesterday afternoon my legs were pretty tired when I got home!! In addition to the sore leg and foot yesterday, I managed to get some pains up my shins... hooray for shin splints!!
- I walked for 20 minutes
- I burned 228 calories
- I walked 1.91km
This morning I made the decision to sleep, as I had planned to go for a walk this afternoon with my sister. After an intense study day, I needed the break, so I headed over to her place so we could go for a walk. I don't have accurate measures of time as we also popped in to see my Dad on the way home, but:
- I burned 200 calories
- I walked for 1.8km
So far it's all going well! Today the shin splints were the worst, but I learned that if I walk on the grass they don't hurt as much. Tomorrow is a full day at work, so that is about 13000 steps there... so I won't be doing an additional walk as I don't think my body can take it right now.
However, on Saturday I have a bushwalk with my friends before my knitting group which will be great! I love being out in nature (although I wouldn't call myself an outdoors girl!), it really relaxes me and makes me feel so fulfilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment