Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Weigh In!!

Look! It's Wednesday and I am actually here, writing a post about my weigh in this morning!!!

(Although I should be writing up study cards for anatomy... you know, attempting to be organised and all that...)

So, weigh in...

I haven't really tracked anything this week, and I still haven't done any exercise, but I'm just taking each day as it comes and trying to do the best I can... although I seem to be having massive sugar cravings atm... no idea why though... I have wondered if maybe it was something to do with the whole 'missing out' concept...

I lost 400g this week, which I am happy with.  I have aimed for 500g a week, and considering there was no calorie counting and no exercise, this is a good place to be in!!

I think though, I will get up early tomorrow morning and get a walk in before uni... I need to get this routine going again :)  I also might go for another bushwalk this weekend... I loved getting out there... will be good to do it again!

Also, I have updated the Progress page with measurements, and I have cheated a little and put up the photo of me at the wedding a couple of weeks ago.  I know it's not this weeks one, but at least there is a pic there!

1 comment: