I just wanted to take a quick break from studying to pop on here and say THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to comment on here or email me (or even post on your blog!) to give me support.
I am amazed by how supportive people can be. As you all probably know, it's really hard to put yourself out there sometimes and own up to the fact that you aren't coping, that you are worried that you are failing or even of how people will percieve you.
I have recieved so much loving support from my blog readers and I just feel so grateful to have this support network here.
Another thing that has helped me is knowing that there are other people in the same boat as me. I realise that there can be a point where this can become an excuse, but I just want to say to others out there, that you will know in yourself it is really an excuse or if it is more than that. Don't let others put that pressure on you - and don't compare yourself to how everyone else is going. Just because you don't have the same results, doesn't mean that you are any less of a person (I need to remember this too!!). Make the program work for you and your situation!
All of the support has helped me over the last few days. I feel much more relaxed and the pressure on myself has eased. I even went and did a grocery shop and picked up some stuff to make some of my 'back to basics' meals that I used to have when I was losing weight on my own. I am actually looking forward to have something nutritious!
Thank you all for helping me!!
I'm just glad you're feeling less stressed than a few days ago, Whirlsie.... Long may it last.
ReplyDelete