This weeks blogger challenge is on motivation:
1. Describe in 25 words or less the you that you were before 12wbt
I was the person who had lost 20kg in the past over 4 years, but had managed to put almost all of it back on within a few months, something I had vowed never to do again. All of those old habits crept back into my life after a big (but great!) change.
2. Now - who are you now??
I am now back to the person I was, trying to lose weight healthily, and trying to build up healthy habits to become the healthiest version of me.
3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
Exercise! I find it so hard to find the motivation and drive.
4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
Eating. The food has been excellent, and other than the first couple of days, I haven't really found myself craving sweet foods. While I might walk past the bakery and comment, I don't necessarily want the foods.... well, I might want them, but I recognise that I don't need them.
5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
So far, I haven't seen any major changes, but overall I don't feel as tired.
6. How has your mindset changed this round?
Right now I am in a bit of a funk, so I am struggling, but I am trying to keep pressing on, which is probably a change in my mindset as before I would have given up earlier.
7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."
I just did 31 push ups in a minute!! lol!!
8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."
The fact that I am still trying to make this work even though all I want to do is eat caramel tarts (although that could be the hormones talking lol). I am also proud that while I have struggled with exercise, that I am still trying to make it work even though I feel like I am behind everyone else.
9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."
Still here, slogging it out and making it work! I will be slimmer, healthier and happier.
10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?
Oh gosh! lol! I have no idea... I would say stubborn, but I would have used that before the 12wbt... hmmmmm maybe "fun-runner" as I am about to do one and I never, ever thought I would!
Wow... I love all your reflections.
ReplyDeleteGOODLUCK for your first fun run... I bet you'll get the bug :)
Hugs
Bx
Good luck for the fun run! It is an amazing feeling when you get over that line and know you DID it!!!!! And keep on with it all....it will improve, you'll hit a high again, you are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! Will be signing up today :) I don't think I will be able to run it all, but I would like to finish it :)
ReplyDelete