1 month goals (Week 4)
- Lose 6 kg
Didn't reach this goal - however I did lose 3.8kg! Almost 1kg a week! - Stay on plan with food and exercise
I am going to count this as a tick. I didn't binge or have a massive blow out. Sometimes I might not have eaten according to Mish's plans, but I tried hard to stay within calories. - Start exercising in the mornings
Nope - this didn't happen at all... unless you count Saturday mornings before Stitch and Bitch.... hmmmm well, maybe I will count that as a tick then... - Do more core exercises - don't be afraid!
Hmmmmm.... I am still afraid!!! I do try to do them more than I ever did during classes, but I don't think this is enough - Try new classes (like boxing)
Tried boxing, Active, Groove, Power and Centergy. Not a big fan of boxing, but that's only because I'm not quite fit enough for it lol - Go on a hike in a National Park
Doing this on the weekend!!! I am actually really excited about it!! Hope it doesn't rain! This will be happening at the very end of Week 4, so still in the timeframe. Can't wait to blog about it!
** NEW GOALS**
1 month goals (Week 8)
- Lose 4 kg - stick with the goal of 1 kg a week
- Stay on plan with food and exercise and plan out our meals in advance
- Go paddle boating on Lake Burley Griffin
- Look into the core exercises and how they are done. Come up with a plan to do them at home as well. Use the fitball to help (pump up the one at home)
- Try to get to the gym more often - I have had too many sick days (genuine, but still)
- Start taking a multi-vitimin so you aren't so sick all the time
- Find a new job so I'm not so stressed - this does have an impact on the 12WBT
- Do the fun run at the end of October
- Run 1km without stopping
- Burn off 11,200 calories in 4 weeks. (That is 400 calories per day - I think I will build up to the 500, and this will stop putting pressure on me)
- Lose another 17cm from my measurements
3 Months (Week 12)
- Lose 12 kg (ticker updated)
- Run 3km without stopping
- Fit into my work uniform
- Burn 28,000 calories (ticker updated)
- Lose 50cm total from my measurements
- Have a waist measurement of under 100cm
- Up my weights in pump class to 3.75kg for upper body and 5kg for lower body
- Have a stronger core and be able to do the plank on my toes.
congrats on your success so far! I think it's so good to re-evaluate your goals and feel positive about what you CAN do in the next month or two! 1kg a week is tops - and as Mish says: consistency is key! Have a great hike - sounds lovely :)
ReplyDelete