Thursday, 30 August 2012

20 Day Cleaning/Organising Challenge: Prechallenge Task 1

Preseason Task 1: Organised Folder - Organised Housewife

Ok, so I have finally been to the shops and started my preseason tasks for this challenge... You know, I never thought I would ever be 'excited' or 'looking forward' to cleaning... crazy stuff!!
 
I have been considering the possibility of doing before and after photos... but in truth, our house is in such a state at the moment, I think I would just be too embarrassed!  That's awkward isn't it?
 
Anyway, the first preseason task is to get a folder and set it up with some dividers so that when we need to print out lists/routines/notes/etc it will be all ready to go and pre-organised.
 
Lucky for me, I just happened to have a spare small A4 folder left over from uni preparation early this year, so it has now been converted.


 
 
The Organised Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment