Thursday, 16 August 2012

Mmmmmmmm Banana & Passionfruit Smoothie

This has been a favourite snack of mine for a long time.  I find it's an easy way to get the fruit intake in, it's delicious and filling! and I'm pretty sure it's also low GI (don't quote me on that though!)

So, really quick and easy recipe!  Ready??



1 banana, chopped
1/2 cup skim milk
1 tub Nestle Soleil Passionfruit Yoghurt

Combine all incredients and blend (I use a stick blender)

For those on Weight Watchers, this is equal to 2 ProPoints
For those counting calories, this is equal to 180 calories



Pretty good hey!!  There are so many different combinations that you can try.  These are some of mine:
  • Skim milk and Nestle Soleil Strawberry Yoghurt with frozen mixed berries and a banana
  • Skim milk and Nestle Soleil Cherry Yoghurt with fozen mixed berries
  • Skim milk and Nestle Soleil Strawberry Yoghurt with passionfruit and mixed berries

No comments:

Post a Comment