I haven't actually written a post on here for almost 2 weeks now, don't get me wrong, I have written quite a few in my head, but I just haven't actually sat down to get it all out there.
My life right now is filled with all of the typical kinds of stuff; uni, work, cooking, cleaning finding time to study, exercising, meal planning, running around after a 4 year old and sorting out general life stuff...
It doesn't seem that unusual to other posts about where I have been, except this time I think that every aspect has been kicked up a notch or two... and I am exhausted. In truth I kind of feel like an empty shell, or a zombie... just getting on with it all and trying to keep everything all in check...
Admittedly... I have to admit... I don't think I am coping really well... at least not according to all of the inner dialogue of crap that I have running around in my head.
It's not any one aspect in particular, in fact, it's nothing, and it's everything...
My eating has improved considerably over the last few weeks and I do actually feel better, not sure if it's physically, but I know at least mentally I feel better just knowing that I am taking control of that situation. The last couple of days though, I will admit, haven't been that crash hot, and have included a bit of comfort eating. Exercise wise, I have been to the gym at least twice a week over the last month or so, but I am just not 'feeling it' so to speak (at least mentally/committedness) so as I have mentioned previously, I have now decided to forgo the gym membership and focus on exercising 3 times a week at home.
I always have a warning sign of when I am upset/not coping/struggling/whatever and that is cleaning... I am in no way a tidy person. I can admit it... I don't like to admit it, but it's true, it's the one virgo trait that I just didn't seem to inherit. However, the last week or so, I am just feeling anxious and I feel as though I can't relax or clear my mind while the house is untidy or out of order.
Luckily for me, the universe has provided, with the "20 Days to Clean and Organise Your Home Challenge" that I came across on Facebook... and right now... I need some kind of order lol. And the idea of having an organised house is exciting (see... virgo! lol)
Anyway, just thought I would get this out of my system and let you all know that I am still here... I'm just not quite sure where 'here' is! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment