A few nights ago I managed to crash into the bedside table... and hurt my injured knee (btw - what's with that?! Can I not have banged the other knee, you know, evened things up a bit?!). I thought, oh it's ok, I'll just rest it, ice and heat it and go from there...
However, while it has been getting better again, is has been a huge step backwards and yesterday I even had to wear my knee brace to work again for extra support as I could feel a bit of pulling along the back of the knee and it just felt a little weak.
I currently have a big purple bruise across my knee cap, so it's a little tender.
A little more rest I think and then I might pop back to the gym and do some walking on the cross trainer (as recommended by the physio).
No comments:
Post a Comment