Saturday, 16 June 2012

Uni Results

Hi All

I was just having a little 'chat' with Debby on her blog (The Tardis) where she mentioned my uni work, and I realised that after all of my previous posts on my uni work, I should probably let you know about my actual results!!

My first semseter of uni was quite stressful (as you probably read from my frantic posts), but honestly, it was quite enjoyable!!  I am so appreciative that I have been able to go to full time study, and I love to learn, so it's a great combination!

So, anyway, I have just completed Chemistry 1A, Concepts in Biology and Psychology 101.  The only subject that I was really worried about was Chemistry, as it has a high fail rate and it's not exactly the easiest subject!! All I wanted to do was pass Chemistry 1A as I couldn't go ahead and do Chemistry 1B until I had passed.... and I did struggle with chemistry a bit!

Anyway, my results were:
  • Chemistry 1A: Credit (even better than a pass, but I can tell you now... I studied my arse off for that credit!!!)
  • Concepts in Biology: Credit
  • Psychology 101: Distinction
So, I have to say I am really proud of what I achieved!!!

At the moment, I am back at uni again, as I have decided to do subjects in the Winter Term.  This term is half the time of a full semester, so the units are condensed.  I am doing Introduction to Statistics and Indigenous History and Self Expression.

I have decided that for my electives, I want to do Indigenous subjects as I have always had an interest and I would like to have a better understanding, especially in Indigenous Health (a subject that I will be doing in Semester 2 - along with Chemistry 1B and Systemic Anatomy &  Physiology.)

2 comments: