Well, over the last 24 hours I have done a bit of soul searching and poured it all into this blog! I have added a few tabs to the top of my blog with some new sections! There is now an About Me page, a Goals page and a Progress page.
It all started yesterday morning with a weigh in. You see, the gym session the other day really gave me a kick up the butt, and I thought about where I was heading and what I want, so, I thought I would get it all out there and write it all down. I think I have been a little braver than I have in the past... there are a lot more photos involved!! I have decided that on the Progress page, that ever 4 weeks I will not only update the stats, but I will also add a photo of me... and hopefully there will be changes!
So, I have set myself a goal of losing 8kg by 29 September 2012. This works out to be 0.62kg per week (it's 13 weeks away). There is a wedding on that we will be going to, and I would really like to be able to wear the dress I mentioned in this post. There is no particular reason for losing 8kg, I just wanted a goal that is achieveable and something that I can work towards.
So, here are my stats. This is my starting point!
Week 1
Wednesday 27 June 2012
| Change | Total Loss | ||
| Weight: | 104.6kg | - | - |
| Arm: | 32cm | - | - |
| Bust: | 117.5cm | - | - |
| Waist: | 127.5cm | - | - |
| Hips: | 129cm | - | - |
| Thigh: | 74cm | - | - |
I also want to go to the gym 3 times a week, on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. These are my days off from uni, and it means that I won't be straining my knee too much.
I also need to start calorie counting again, so I will be using Calorie King. I am so out of practice for doing this, it seems to be taking a while to get back into that routine again.
One thing I do need to remember is that I don't have the same routines and lifestyle as before, so I will be making mistakes and probably eating things I shouldn't without thinking (comes down to practice again lol) - this is ok!! Just keep going and keep trying!!
It's funny you wrote this, today I made the goal to lose 7kg by Sept 24 - my 30th birthday. So I will be doing it with you! Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! I'll be keeping a special eye on your blog to see how you are going!!
DeleteGood luck!!!
Having a goal is important I think and putting out there even more so. 8kgs is totally doable!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I love reading your blog! You have had such an amazing success!!
Delete