Monday, 3 September 2012

20 Day Cleaning/Organising Challenge: Prechallenge Task 5

Task 5: Goals & Sorting Tubs - Organised Housewife

Ok, so for this task, I need to set myself some goals... now right now, I have to say that I am unsure if I will achieve some of them, but I am going to put them out there in the hopes that I can and it will be something that I can aim towards.
  1. I want to feel RELAXED while I’m at home.
  2. I want to spend more time KNITTING.
  3. I want an area of the home where I can STUDY EFFECTIVELY.
  4. I want to organise MY CRAFT STUFF.
  5. I always lose STATIONERY.
  6. Something that I don’t need anymore , but am having trouble parting with MISS 4's TOYS. (not sure if this counts, but it's been something I have been trying to get to.)
Additionally, this task also asks for 4 sorting tubs... I have to say that right now... I don't have any... but I do have 4 washing baskets that can be used!  And if not, then I have plenty of bags!  The role of these tubs is to help sort out items to be kept, donated, sold or are rubbish.

This is the final pre-challenge task, so now we are ready to start the actual challenge tomorrow!!


The Organised Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment