Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Walktober - Join Me!

So, as you all know, I have been trying to get my butt into gear and get moving again... and eat better... and well, lose weight!

I bought the latest Weight Watchers mag today, and inside I found a little snippet on how October is "Walktober" in Australia.

I need all the help I can get, and I do love a good challenge!!  So, I thought I would set up a team and anyone out there who would like to join me in this can!  I have set up a group which I have named "Nutritionally Yours Teamsters" and I would love for you all to join me!!

To sign up, go to the website and click join on the left hand side.  When it asks you for a team simply find the one I have created, and enter the password (nutrition).

My goal will be to walk for at least 15 minutes each day... which will basically mean going from nothing to everyday, but I can aim high and go from there!!

Might be a good place for people to get started, or to reassess goals or even just to try something new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment