Monday, 17 September 2012

Little Piggy

Oomph!  I don't feel so good!!

I have totally pigged out today and had far too much sugar... while I feel like crap at the moment, it has made me realise that my eating hasn't been so bad  over the last few weeks, it hasn't been great, but it's been pretty good.

Small win!!

I haven't posted on here for about a week, but I have been thinking a lot about posting something up, I have just been focussing on uni work, and trying to catch up/get through it all.

I have to admit that I have come off the wagon a bit with eating/exercising, which I have to say is mostly because I didn't see any differences on the scales which in turn made  me feel sad... and then the good habits started to fade.

My mental awareness of food is coming back though, and I think so is my positive attitude to weightloss as well, as I have been finding that I have started telling myself some of my old mantras:

"It doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon, it's that you're still trying"

"You haven't failed because you haven't given up"

"It doesn't matter how many times you try again, it matters that you are trying"

"Where would you be if you weren't trying?? Probably somewhere worse!"

I personally like these, as it does make me feel better to know that I am still here, and still giving it a go, because it could  be worse... I could be getting fatter...
 
And the fact that I have had a bit of a sugar pig out today reminds me that not only do I not like how it makes me feel, but that I don't want to be this way.
 
Yes, I am scared of trying... I am scared of it not working, but in all honesty... I am feeling lazy in that I don't want to try... I know how much hard work goes into losing weight, and it makes me feel tired.
 
This is such a lame excuse/reason!!  How ridiculous!!!
 
I know it is up to me... I am just scared that I am not enough... can I do this??
 
One person who always believes in me is my buddy Cas, who always manages to pep me up... and I never realise this until hours or days later...  She gets me thinking, and well, actually... she gets inside my head!!! I can hear her words going round and round inside my head.
 
The other night I set up my profile to get calorie counting again and I even set up my profile on an Xbox game to get exercising on that... so there are some positive steps...
 
Now, I just need to get my fat arse to do it!!
 
In fact... I might go and do something now... something fun, that I love doing... Might be time to do some step!

No comments:

Post a Comment