I'm still here!!! Exams are coming up so I have been focusing on those and haven't been blogging.
However, over the last week I have been tracking what I have been eating and any exercise I have done (which admittedly, isn't much) using My Fitness Pal. It's great to be just getting on with it and knowing that I am watching what I am eating without missing out and without stressing about it all.
The main reason I went back to My Fitness Pal is because they have apps for both my phone and the iPad, which means I can track from anywhere. A lot of other websites don't have good apps, or good apps don't have websites.
I didn't post in here, but last week I weighed in at 105.5kg (not so great!!), but as of this morning I have lost 1.3kg, so it's a great start!!
I have also been thinking about restarting the Progress page, the biggest thing that held me up with that was not getting the photos taken, so I have asked a friend of mine to take a photo of me when we catch up each week, and I know she will keep me accountable.
No comments:
Post a Comment