Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Wedding Outfit

So, remember a while ago I asked you all to vote on a dress and shrug for an upcoming wedding?  Well, that wedding is this coming weekend, and I ended up making 2 shrugs!!  I thought I would put up a couple of pics of the dress with teh 2 shrugs for you all.

The shrugs are the same pattern, but different colours.  I decided to make the second shrug as I just don't really like the first one!!

This is the one I am going to wear with the dress:


Doesnt look so great on the hanger, but you get an idea.

This second photo is with the original shrug:


 I think it just looks a bit muted or something...

But here are the shoes I got too!


I like these as they are heels, but because they have the wedge in them they will be a lot more stable for this girl who doesn't wear heels!!

Today I also went shopping for a new bra to wear with the dress... you know, something to make them look a little nicer! haha!! I couldn't find one really (putting on weight means big boobs that you can't find bras for!!!!), but I did buy a new 'gut sucker' as I call them, but this one is a dress kind of one where it sits lower in the front so that you can wear what bra you want.

Hopefully I will get a nice pic of B and I this weekend, we don't tend to take photos and never seem to be in them together! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment