- your exercise - what you did, how you felt it went, how many calories you burned, if you tried something new
- your food - did you try a new recipe, did you eat on plan, were there any challenges?
- milestones - any special achievements?
- fitness tests - what were your results, what were the outcomes, are you happy with how you did?
- your weigh ins - how did you go, are you happy with the results, what do you think you will do the same/what will you change?
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Saturday, 14 January 2012
12WBT Blog Post Ideas
Since writing my last few posts on the Blogger Challenge and How to Start A Blog, I have had a couple of questions regarding blog posts and when e blogger challenge will start.
The Blogger Challenge will start on Monday the 20th of February - this coincides with the middle of the first week of the program (the week usually starts on a Thursday) and I will post up a new Blogger Challenge question each Monday morning for the 12 weeks. These will be scheduled in so that they will appear at 9am each week on my blog.
As for what you guys can write about in the meantime, I did consider putting a couple of extra questions up, but to be honest, I really feel that you guys will have plenty of ideas over the coming 4 weeks. Mish will be posting up her preseason tasks which will give you plenty to write about. I would suggest writing some of them in the forums as she asks, but also putting them onto your blog. This not only gives you things to write about, but also makes it easier for you to refer back to them during the program. Plus, it also makes you accountable by having them there...
Other ideas which you can write about during the program are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Off topic, sorry... just wanted to let you know I posted those gardening photo's :) Thanks for pushing me to do it. I've been meaning to for a while!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! They look awesome!
Delete