Hi All
Thought I would pop in and introduce myself :)
My name is Leeana (aka whirlsie) and I am from Canberra. This is my second round of the 12WBT, and I will be honest, I really hope that this round goes better for me lol!
In all fairness, my issues las round had nothing to do with the program, but mostly to do with the huge lifestyle changes I was going through and constantly getting sick. I am hoping that all of those times I was sick last year have helped to give my immunce system a boost so that I can really give this round my all!
I have just changed from working full time to working part time so that i can go to university. I have never been to uni on campus before, so that will be another learning curve! I am really looking forward to going back to being a full time student, but I have to admit that it fightens me too!
I have been blogging about my journey since the beginning of last round, I find that being open and honest on my blog really keeps me accountable... plus when I have a 'win' I can't wait to shout it out there, so it's a great tool for that.
I am really looking forward to getting more involved with the Capital Punishment team here in Canberra - I really think that doing more events with them will help me succeed. They are a great bunch of people, so motivating and inspiring!
Anyway, that's a little about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment