While I haven't had a new post in a couple of days, there has actually a lot of work going on in the background. You see, I have decided to do a Blogger Challenge for the 12WBT for the upcoming round. (This is an unofficial one - just for the record!)
I got the idea from Courage2Start from the one that she started for round 3, 2011. I actually got a lot out of participating, and I found that I was really looking forward to the new questions each week. I loved it so much, I had a chat with Kath and as she wasn't going to do one this round, I thought that I would give it a go!
So, if there aren't any regular posts coming up, the reason is because I am busy typing up the posts/questions for the blogger challenge... These will all be scheduled so that they will go up each week at the same time. Plus, if I have them ready to go before they are needed, if anything comes up, they will still be there and will go on the blog no matter what.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about doing it. This is my kind of thing... lots of planning and getting involved! haha!
I have been thinking a lot about the program and what i really want to achieve not only for this round, but also for this year. I have been putting a great deal of thought into it all; mostly in regards to what my goals will be, what I want to focus on, what I think I will struggle with, and how I will overcome these. I really feel that thinking about all of this now will stand me in great stead for when I need to answer the pre season tasks.
I have been in serious holiday mode since the end of round 3, and I have to say - the scales aren't looking good... This morning decided that it was time to start weighing myself again and trying to cut out the chocolate so that I can jump in, ready to go in just over 4 weeks time. Now that our guests have left, and life is settling into a normal routine, I am hoping to get back to the gym (in the mornings!!!!!) and shed some of the weight. I will own up to the fact that I have put almost all of what I lost in round 3 back on. This morning I weighed in at 95.4kg.
I think that one of my biggest concerns at the moment is that I will be sick like I was last round. I really found it to be so disruptive to getting into a routine and keeping my motivation up. At the moment I am fighting off an infection (but not an illness, so that's something) and I am on antibiotics. Once I finish the course of AB, I will be back at the gym. I really want to make this round work! What I need to do though, is to find a middle ground between being committed to the program and stressing out. I am a bit of an "all or nothing" kinda gal... so this will be an interesting challenge!
Well, that's an update from me! Back to getting this Blogger Challenge all ready to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment