I have been so inspired from writing all of the blogger challenge questions and reading the forums, that last night at 8.30pm I decided to do a workout!
I started out with one of Mish's DVD's, but after about 15 minutes I must admit, I got a little bored... so I put on Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 on the Xbox. OMG! So awesome!! I did some skipping and a little boxing and I even tried to do the hip hop dancing!! haha!! But what I loved the most about it was the Tai Chi! So much fun and so relaxing!! Definitely something I could use more of!
For Christmas I had gotten the new Polar FT4 from my brother, and almost a month later, I finally got to test it out! So, last night I burned 511 calories!!!
I also made a decision last night to go to the gym today... in the morning in fact! Anyone who know's me knows that I am not a morning person... even my partner reckons I'm scary before I have had my morning coffee. I am so proud to tell you all that I actually got up!!! I set my alarm for 6am, and while I did get up at 6.20am, I have to tell you that I did seriously consider staying in bed... very seriously thought about it. I am so glad that I did get up though!! I got up, made myself a coffee, got dressed and headed out the door to the gym!! I did a beginner workout from last round with Mish, and I can happily say that I haven't lost as much of my fitness as I thought I would have!! In fact, I burned another 515 calories!!!
I am so glad that I went this morning!! I was able to come home and not workout this afternoon - completely guilt free!! I am planning on doing it again tomorrow morning - I just need to start going to bed earlier now....
While I did exercise today, I do need to admit that my eating was off the charts... I haven't had a chance to do the groceries since we got back from holiday, so I will be doing that tomorrow to avoid having so much take away.
Mish has also opened up the pre-season tasks as of today, so I will be watching her video shortly and I will be making a post with my answers.


That is just amazing Leanna! For some reason this post has inspired me to get new workout DVDs... and an XBOX! lol
ReplyDeleteWow! that's pretty awesome!! If you do get an xbox, definitely grab the Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 - I actually think that Mish helped them put it together :)
Delete