Friday, 6 April 2012

Blogger Challenge Week 8: Learning


We never stop learning, it is a constant factor of life.  In the 12WBT, we have such a big learning curve, and most of it is early on.  Sometimes we don’t fully realise what we have accomplished until we stop and take a look back.

1. What has been your biggest learning curve of the program?

2. Have you had to learn something new over the last 8 weeks? ie cooking? Have you learned a new sport?

3. Are you planning on learning a new skill in the future? eg taking up a new sport, learning a new technique, etc

Learning always makes me feel so alive, especially when I ‘master’ a new skill.  Take control of your life and live it!

If you are a little confused about what to do, please read through the blogger challenge instructions (opens in a new window).

To link your answer to this blog post, just click the add your blog button below. From here you paste the link for your actual post (not your blog). This weeks Blogger Challenge will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 11th April 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whirlsie! I'm still here!! and promise to get my contribution up by tomorrow night! Have to go to bed now - it's 10pm, and I'm pretty tired! Absolutely unheard of for a night owl like me, but I managed an early night last night too, so it's obviously catching! Great news about your Chemistry results - I take my hat off to you for doing chemistry!
    Cheers and bon nuit, Debby (tbd55)

    ReplyDelete