I keep telling myself, "Just say no to the chocolate!"
Unfortunately, I am not listening to myself.
In saying that, I have been able to recognise when I actually want the chocolate and when I am just bored or just want to eat it because it's there, so I haven't had that much really. (well, comparatively at least lol!)
I cannot believe how much chocolate we have in the house at the moment... I even told B that I might get him to hide it and ration it out to me... it was said in jest, but I think the idea does have merit!
I have been a little flat out this week, so I didn't get a chance to pop in here and let you all know that I have lost weight this week. So I managed to get down to 98.3kg. However, the amount of chocolate that has passed these lips will mean that I will be putting weight on again.
I am definitely starting to reach my limit with these 'allowances' and I don't think it will be long before I am back into the swing of things...
I think the first step is to hide the easter eggs.... haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment