Thursday, 11 August 2011

Kicking Off

I have come here to start a blog where I can get my thoughts, frustrations and triumphs out in regards to my weight loss. I have recently put on a lot of the weight that I have lost due to lifestyle changes with no routines or structure. The next few weeks are also going to be quite similar, although things are starting to settle down a little now. At the moment I have a sinus infection, so to be quite honest, I feel like crap! I started back on trying to eat healthier on Monday, however being sick has lowered my self control and to be fair, I haven't done so well, but this comes with it and I know that as long as I keep trying I will get there.

Anyway, after putting on over 10kg in a few months and nudging closer and closer to my ultimate starting weight of 99kg.  While I knew at the time that my eating was way off the mark with all of the takeaway foods I was eating, somehow I didn't think it would do this much damage - but it really does.

People who know me in RL know that I am studying to be a dietician.  Does it make me a bit of a fraud putting on weight like this?  I'd like to think that it makes me human - I know what needs to be done, its just finding a way to make it work in my lifestyle.

I am hoping that on this blog I will also be able to share any recipes I use so that I can easily find them again as well as so that if anyone reads this blog that they will be able to use them too.

I hope that I will be feeling better next week so that I can start going to the gym, which should hopefully help me stay on track with my eating.  At the moment though, I am happy to be eating home cooked meals and not take away as I was before, now I just need to eat more fruit and veges and life will be great!

I also need to put up my current stats (as of yesterday morning)


Wednesday 10 August
Change Total Loss
Weight: 93.8kg n/a n/a
Arms: 29.5cm n/a n/a
Bust: 109.5cm n/a n/a
Waist: 120.5cm n/a n/a
Hips: 118cm n/a n/a
Thigh: 63.5cm n/a n/a


No comments:

Post a Comment