The last few weeks I have put on most of the 20kg I have lost in the past, and after seeing my friend’s success during Round 2, I have been thinking about the 12WBT more and more.
So, here I am! 27, with big life changes going on (read: instant family lol) but ready to lose some weight! I want to have energy back in my life and I want to learn to love exercise again – although that seems far away at the moment! haha!
I can’t believe I have almost put on all of the weight I have been losing over the last 4 years!! The sad thing is, most of it has been put on in the last 5 months since I started seeing my boyfriend lol – just couldn’t say no to food and thought that the chocolate and desserts wouldn’t hurt… whoops!!
So here I am, with 20kg to lose, trying to change some of my new (and old) mindsets and looking forward to seeing my before and after photos! lol
I am really lucky that my boyfriend is super supportive (he even offered last night to wake up first, make my coffee and then make sure that I went to the gym in the mornings lol) and is willing to help me out where he can, which I totally love about him. However, in saying that, I know that this is all about me and my mindset and how I approach this program.
Right now I am so incredibly tired all the time, I know my diet isn’t right and I haven’t exercised in weeks. I am 27 and I am scared that all of my health issues will come back (pre-diabetic, high cholesterol, PCOS) and that my weight will impact on me falling pregnant.
I have to admit that I am a little terrified at the moment, mostly of failing… but as my friend pointed out to me today – I’m already doing that! It’s time to shine!
No comments:
Post a Comment