Monday, 22 August 2011

Woo Hoo!!! One Excuse BUSTED!

The weekend that has just passed was a very active one for me.  I played a game of netball on Saturday, and then yesterday I did a Power class!  Oh believe me, both days I was fighting with myself... I really couldn't be bothered doing either... I was trying to come up with reasons (excuses!) for why I didn't have to go, but thankfully I did - I am so glad because I am just so proud of myself for doing it!!  I even told my boyfriend to give me a reason not to go (haha!!) and he said "Leeana, just do ur bloody class!!" - love that!! lmao!!

The thing is, I know once I get there, I will see it through, I might not like it, but I will still see it through - I just need to get there first!

So, I have kicked off the calorie burning goal of 40,000 calories in 15 weeks with a whopping 1549 calories burned in 2 days!! I'm pretty impressed!! That's 994 from netball and 555 from the power class!

I am actually looking forward to doing another power class - I love the clean and press!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment