Blogger Challenge Started by Courage 2 Start
1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.
Hardcore knitter, dietician wannabe, sci-fi freak, coffee addict, family-oriented and avid traveler.
2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
I want to lose weight, tone up, be happier and healthier. I want to be able to wear what I want... including a bikini!
3. Why do you blog??
I have never really been able to stick to a blog before, but all of a sudden I seem to be wanting to keep updating this one. I find that doing this keeps me accountable, but also is keeping me interested. Somehow, this time it seems to be sticking, which makes me feel even more positive in regards to the journey ahead. I also have a knitting blog where I talk about what I have been working on.
4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
To be honest, I have no idea... I guess I would have to say my Nana. She is over 80 now and is still active in every sense of the word. She is always on the go. She walks every day, lives on her own and lives her life how she wants to.
5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
Knowing that I am happy... it sounds so corny, but I just love those moments where I know how happy I am. Other than that, spending time with my boyfriend, he makes me so incredibly happy and I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finish something. This can be for when I finish a knitting project or even when I can finish a 1km run/fitness test that I didn't think I could do!
6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Staying committed. Avoiding chocolate and keeping the sense of "I can do this!". It's going to be hard to try and keep the enthusiasm up enough to avoid all of the foods that I love that cause me trouble (like chocolate)
7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
I am excited about reaching a goal and completing it and being healthier and fitter at the end.
8. And what scares the pants off you?
In regards to the 12WBT? Failing!! Screwing it all up and still being fat and unfit and pigging out on chocolate at the end of the 12 weeks lol
9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
GAH!!!! love/hate relationship! excited and scared!
10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling FANTASTIC! I will be healthier, happier and fitter and have so much energy I will be bouncing around the room!
Oh our starting weights for this round were exactly the same.
ReplyDeleteAnd no you won't fail, I'll come back and nag you so you won't eat chocolate. Lol! :)
BTW I'm a new follower and I've added you to my blog list too. :)
Vikki
Csn't wait to see you feel exactly like that at the end of the round!! Thanks for joining the challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously loving reading all the posts in this challenge. Seeing people feeling exactly the same way as me - yet completely differently too! And I completely get what you mean about the blogging - I have blogged on and off for years but this time I feel like I really want to. I really need to.
ReplyDeleteSo have a great week. Hope you achieve all you want to :)