For me this week, I lost 400g. Now while this number does seem small, I am actually really happy with it! The reason behind this is, since my official weigh in last Thursday, I didn't actually stop eating crap and I didn't exercise. On top of this, on Saturday night I had my birthday party where there was alcohol, caramel tart, a bbq and I ate quite a lot!! I do know that at one stage on the weekend I weighed myself at 87.4kg! Which, if you compare my weigh in to that, I have actually lost 1.3kg, but hey, who is counting :P hahahaha!!
Anyway, quick little update, yesterday I had the most amazing dinner!! OMG! It is definately one of my favourites!! I have put the pic that my partner sent to me yesterday after he made it. It's the Char-grilled Beef with Avocado and Corn Salsa. I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it was just sooooo yummy and by far my favourite dish so far! It was such a great mix of flavours and the capsicum and corn were so nice and sweet. I actually ate this while watching Michelle do her first live chat. It was great watching her, she was so funny! I did find that a lot of the questions she was asked were asked on the forums, or were things that you could google, but then I suppose some people just aren't as tech-savy (not having a go, just an observation :) lol).
Last night Carrie and I gave the boxing class a go. We made it through half the class. It is an amazing workout, but I am not sure if I could make it through a full class. We stopped as Carrie has a hip injury which was aggravated last night, so we ducked out of the class and walked on the treadmills and then headed upstairs to stretch. I love stretching my lower back. I love the feeling of it! Anyway, all in all I burned 506 calories in the hour.
I also have a confession for yesterday. I wasn't sure if I should write it, but I will just to keep me accountable. I did own up to my boyfriend almost as soon as I walked in the door last night, but yesterday I found a time out in my fridge at my old flat (currently in the process of moving) and before I knew it I had justified it to myself and it was in my mouth! And it was only Day 2!! Anyway, it's done, it's gone and there is no more chocolate in either fridge... On a positive note, I did go into maccas yesterday and got a coffee... no food or anything like that even though I was a little peckish. I have to say though, my skim latte really hit the spot and I didn't really feel like snacking after that, so I might keep that in mind for another low calorie snack.
Today Carrie and I are going to do a Power (pump) class. I am so excited!! For a few reasons:
- This is my favourite class
- It's fun
- It's on at 4.30pm which means I can be home earlier
- I love doing weights
- I love clean & presses lol

Oh well, your time out was a blip. Good on you for not using it as an excuse to go all out and "start over" tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteThat lasagna is amazing! You're going to love it! Hurrah!
Vikki