I know I have been MIA, but that's because I have actually been pretty ill. I have had 2 days off work, and been sleeping a lot to try and get my body to heal. I have gone through 2 bottles of cough mixture and been to the doctors and am now on anti-biotics.
My eating has been ok overall. I have been a bit mopey and wanting to have the un-healthy comfort foods I usually want, but haven't given in. I don't think I have stuck to the 1200 calories over the last few days, but I think all things considered I have done ok.
Exercise wise, I felt guilty that I haven't done much, but on Friday I thought I would do a little cardio... 30 minutes later I thought I was going to pass out and felt so light headed. So, I listened and didn't push my body. On Sunday we went for a quick walk to the shops (which is only a block away) and I was exhausted by the time we got there.
I am back at work today, still not feeling 100% but I am getting there. I might try to do something this afternoon, but will just see how I go and won't push it too hard.
I do have to admit that I have been struggling a lot mentally with the program. I'm not sure if it was just because I have been sick, but I really couldn't be bothered sticking with it. In saying that, I did pretty well and didn't have a blow out which is an achievement.
I just hope I get my mojo back soon... I'm sad that it's only the start of week 2 and I have had enough already :(
No comments:
Post a Comment