Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Weigh In!!

Today is weigh in day.  As you may have read from my previous posts, I have been struggling with the program, mostly because I have been sick and wanting comfort foods.  I haven't been able to exercise because of being sick, but I am very happy to tell you all that this week I have lost 2.2kg!!!

I was so surprised this morning to see 93.9 on the scales that I actually got off, and tried again!  It's great to see that even just sticking to the food has done that much work!!!

I have decided tonight I am going to jump back on the xbox and do a cardio workout by doing the dance central game.  I did this last week, but was only able to do half an hour before I felt like I was going to pass out.  I want to give it another go now that I am feeling a little better.  As a bonus, B won't be home to watch me being so unco! lol  Because it has been a week since I exercised, I seem to have lost my exercise mojo and now CBF doing it... but I know I just need to do something to get me started. I am also considering looking into the Zumba game for the xbox.  I have it for the Wii, but I much prefer the kinect.

We are heading out to the movies tonight, so I will have a think about what we will do food wise while we are there.  Popcorn will be out, but I might have a diet coke or something.  I love popcorn and chocolate at the movies, so this will be a bit of a challenge.

Also, as it is now week 2, we had another weekly challenge, which was a nutrition quiz.  I only got 8/10. I got a question wrong about alcohol (I don't drink any of the alcohol mentioned so that didn't help) and I also got the popcorn vs choc top question wrong.  I haven't done my 20 punishment push ups yet, I should do them tonight! lol

Last night we tried the Spaghetti Bolognaise with Lentils. I quite liked it, although I have a feeling it would taste even better if the lentils weren't out of a can lol.  I am having the left overs for lunch today.  This week I rewrote the menu plan as there was actually a fair bit on there that really just didn't appeal to me (or to B) and as B is missing his meat, we are trying a few new meals, such as nachos, meatballs and Mexican meat pie.

That's all from me for now.  Really should do some work! lol

1 comment:

  1. well atleast you know the cals in the popcorn for your night at the movies ;) I also got that wrong!
    Congratulations on your loss this week too - bet you'll do even better when you're healthy and able to exercise more!

    ReplyDelete