Actually... I have lost 5.9kg!!!
I am so damn excited and proud of myself! Regular readers (from when I was posting regularly lol) will remember me being so down on myself and not wanting to write anymore because I felt like I kept setting myself up for failure...
Taking the time to step back and focus on myself mentally has really helped me. I feel like I am in control and that I can do this!!! Which is what I really needed. My first goal of losing 5kg was a way to prove to myself that it can be done. I had lost weight in the past, but I needed to confirm to myself that I could do it now that my lifestyle is completely different.
The best thing I could have done was to take all of the pressure out of it... for me, while I love that the 12WBT has helped so many people, I find it a little too extreme for myself, and I work much better with little pressure and keeping it all slow and steady.
In fact, "Slow and Steady" has been my motto. It has taken me 11 weeks to lose that, which fits with my 'goal' of 500g a week. Nice and manageable :)
I have found that if I focus on filling and healthy foods I tend to lose a little more and I try not to use my 49 weekly propoints, but I always seem to dip into them a little lol.
My reward for losing 5kg is to do Ixchel's fibre club, so I will be sending her a message soon to let her know that I am in! I only have 4.9kg to my next goal, which will mean a total of 10kg lost, I will be under 100kg and almost halfway to my goal of 85kg!
Right now I feel so freaking amazing!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment