Saturday, 17 March 2012

Blogger Challenge Answer: Week 5 - Health

So, what does being healthy mean to YOU? What is it that has made you start this journey into being a healthier you?

Well, at the moment, I have actually come down with a horrible head cold, so health is actually something I am thinking about a lot at the moment.

For me, I can feel the difference in my body from when I am eating healthier and exercising compared to when I am not.  I know that all of the nourishing food that I am feeding myself is helping to build up an excellent immune system and it is all working towards helping me keep nasty bugs away.

The only way I can really explain this feeling, is that I just feel so much more "vibrant", I actually feel as though I am glowing. I don't think I really am, I think it also comes from a place where I am feeling great about myself; I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and all of the extra energy really makes me feel so alive!

Because I can always feel the difference between feeling vibrant and alive, compared to feeling down and have no energy, I think that my journey back into the world of weightloss has stemmed from that. I loved being able to finish a class at the gym and just feeling so pumped about myself and that I knew that while I felt like crap during the class, I would just feel so energised later.

I miss that feeling.

So, here is to becoming a healthier version of me, with all of the perks and benefits of eating right and exercising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment