I'm still here guys!! The last few days have been a bit chaotic for me!!
Since I hurt my knee on Wednesday I have bee a little incapacitated, but I have also been busy! I think it sounds a bit like an oxymoron, but I seem to have had so much going on.
On Thursday I spent the day at home, tryign to rest my knee. I also went to the Dr, and he said that I may have a minor tear in my cartilage. He was thinking that it should be better by tomorrow, but right now I think it has gotten worse...
On Friday I had my first exam this semester. It actually went really well (I think!) and all of the studying I have done over the last couple of weeks really helped!! Idid have 1 question that I had absolutely no idea about, so I just tried to figure it out myself based on the term... so I made up an answer and while I won't get full marks, I actually think I was on the right track!! lol I'm impressed with that!!
Yesterday we flew to melbourne for a surprise birthday party for one of B's mates. We also got to catch up with some of my best friends who came down from Bendigo. I just love to catch up with them and had the most amazign day. We spent the day walking around, talking, and we even checked out the Queen Victoria Markets. However, by the afternoon, my knee was so swollen!! My knee hasn' been overly sore, just twinges, but it was starting to ache yesterday from all of my hobbling, and I ended up getting a knee brace from a chemist there which really helped to restrict movement and to help me to keep it stable. The party last night was a lot of fun!! There was bowling and pool (I just observed) and it was great to meet more people.
So far today, I have only really been sitting at home. I have to admit my knee is a bit sore, and I am trying to alternate ice and heat, but I will be heading back to the Dr tomorrow and probably booking in for a physio as well.
I really need to get stuck into more uni work (I have a chem quiz due tonight, and I haven't caught up yet! I also have a report due tomorrow that I haven't done much work on, and a chemistry exam next Monday.) but I can't seem to find any motivation or concentration lol.
My eating hasn't been the greatest over the last few days, so I don't think I will lose any weight this week, but I am ok with that (at this stage lol) and I accept that I have had a few challenges this week.
Sounds like a big week! Hope that knee is better soon and you can spend some time planning your week out.
ReplyDeleteHey Whirlsie! Sorry to hear about your knee, and hope things are improving with it, and you're soon back to normal! Also good luck with your exams - wow! Chemistry!! I take my hat off to you!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Debby