There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the email system I set up initially.
This system was set up to send out ONE email for when the blogger challenge was set to start. This will be the only one as I don't want to bombard people with a weekly email letting them know that the challenge is out (it just seems too spam-like to me lol)
I have since set up an email notification system on my blog, however this will let you know about ALL the posts that I write, not simply the blogger challenge ones.
If you aren't interested in this option, then please keep in mind that the challenge question is released each Friday at 9am.
I hope this clears up some of the confusion :)
This system was set up to send out ONE email for when the blogger challenge was set to start. This will be the only one as I don't want to bombard people with a weekly email letting them know that the challenge is out (it just seems too spam-like to me lol)
I have since set up an email notification system on my blog, however this will let you know about ALL the posts that I write, not simply the blogger challenge ones.
If you aren't interested in this option, then please keep in mind that the challenge question is released each Friday at 9am.
I hope this clears up some of the confusion :)
Hi Whirlsie, just wondering how you're doing after your post of last friday (re: 7 words...) Please let us know how you're going.. We are here to support you.
ReplyDelete