Hi All
I am just checking in with my weekly weigh in. Now, I actually did weigh myself yesterday morning, and I have to say, that I really didn't want to come in here and tell you that I did put on weight.
The truth is though, I am mostly ok with the fact that I put on weight. We were in Melbourne on the weekend, and I haven't been moving that much because of my knee - plus I know that my eating has been all out of whack. Stress and eating don't go well together for me... I have had an exam and a report due (and done) and another exam on Monday for chemistry which I really don't feel prepared for and I am quicte panicky about it actually...
So, I am owning that, plus I am also trying to accept that this is life, and this time my weightloss isn't all or nothing. Bumps happen and I am ok with that... mostly! haha!! I think the hardest part is the little voice in my head telling me what I can't do and that I have failed...
So here is to ignoring the voices in my head! haha!
Anyway, so I only put on a kilo, so that's not too bad. I think the worst thing is that I have been on my own so often lately, that I have kinda given up on cooking... not good! I am still struggling with breakfast... I think I am going to have to try and find something I am looking forward to eating... I have always loved honey weats... maybe I should give them a go lol My breakfast schedule has gone out the window since I have quit working full time lol
In saying that though, last night I actually made an effort and I made san choy bow... mostly cos I had the stuff sitting there and B doesn't like it lol... perfect reason to make it... all for me!!! I even used lettuce from my garden! I have to say, you haven't had lettuce until you have grown it yourself!! I am not a salad fan, but this is tops!
So, at the moment with uni has been crazy... as I mentioned before I have already had an exam and a report due - which are now done and dusted, but I am really struggling to get through Chemistry right now... in fact I have to admit that I am procrastinating about studying because I just feel so overwhelmed - how ridiculous is that?! I know I just need to get in and get it done, but everytime I try I start freaking out...
On the upside, I have been itching to do some exercise lately - I think that it's mostly because I can't due to my knee. However, my knee is feeling really great today and I am due at the physio in 15 minutes, so I had better get going!!
Anyway, that's my update!

No comments:
Post a Comment