I came across this video on Tightening the Apron Strings and I just wanted to share it, I love this chick!! hahaha!!
I have never seen any of her videos before, but I just think she rocks!!
I am always uncomfortable in my body when I have a bit of weight on, but I do know that in part it is due to the whole media circus, but in truth it is also because I actually don't feel comfortable.
I don't feel comfortable with how my clothes fit or feel. I don't feel comfortable when I am sitting or even walking. I just feel uncomfortable!
BUT!! Being fat does not define me! I am still ME no matter what size I am... sure I may get mopey sometimes about my weight, but it doesn't stop me and I don't think it holds me back. I think that things that do hold me back are mostly money and time... and a fear of heights (which is why I don't really do bridge climbs, bunjy jumping or skydiving).
I love how confident this woman is, I love how happy she is in herself and I just think she rocks!
(PS, sorry for basically copying your post seasidechik, but I just had to share this video too and share my thoughts on it all)
I love how confident this woman is, I love how happy she is in herself and I just think she rocks!
(PS, sorry for basically copying your post seasidechik, but I just had to share this video too and share my thoughts on it all)
No comments:
Post a Comment