Starting to stress out a bit.... I just have so much on my plate at the moment. I feel as though I am just running out of time. I have so much on my mind with the break in, but also with uni and I also have the excitement of a new baby in the family.
With an exam next week, a rough past couple of weeks and 5 days away in Bendigo, I'm not quite sure where I am... and truth be told... I am struggling with weightloss motivation.
I was on a great roll with my gym workouts, but they seem to have disapeared... I need my mojo back!!
So, I have decided that Monday is the day (working on Friday and Sunday, and Saturday has already been booked out).
But, I did still weigh in this week, and sadly, I have put on weight... I was expecting this however, so it's not a total shock. I ate far too much crap and, well, just far too much in general when I was away. There was comfort eating after the break in, I admit it, but that's life, it happens.
I also realised that this is Week 4 since I started, so I need to do my measurements. I have only just realised this, so I will need to do them tomorrow morning... and I need a photo for the progress page.
But, after 4 weeks, I have put on 100g more than when I started! haha!! Not good... my weight this week is 104.7kg.
No comments:
Post a Comment