Well, I had my first weigh in this morning since getting back on the wagon. I have to admit that I have really been looking forward to weighing in this week - which is a good sign I think!!
My eating hasn't been all that great, but I haven't gone overboard like I had in the past few months, and I have been trying to cook more. So, this morning I jumped on the scales and I was down 2kg!!! Can't believe it!!
I know that a first week is usually a bit more than what you can expect on other weeks, but 2kg is a lot!! I'm feeling a bit less bloated, so I think that it's mostly fluid.
Also, yesterday I went and did my workout as promised, I even did it before I drove out to uni. I think that this is the best time for me to do it, I really like working out in the mornings, because then it is done and dusted and out of the way. I forgot to turn my HRM on for the first 5 minutes *face palm* so my results aren't completely accurate, but I still burned 326 calories. Also, I realised the other day that I had actually not updated my stats in my HRM, so my previous results were probably a little out of whack as well.
Tomorrow I have my assessment at the gym. From memory they weigh and measure me and talk to me about what I want to achieve. I have been thinking about this and I think this is what I am going to tell him:
- I want to build up the strength in my knee again
- I want to complete the C25K
- As much as I love doing weights, I know that I need to do cardio to burn more fat
- I still want to be able to do a sit up!!!
That's all I have so far. I do have a feeling I will have a bit of a selling spiel on getting PT sessions... I know I have always avoided them in the past... mostly cos I hate exercising! But I have also found that of the ones that I have had, I have never really clicked with the person.... and I think that I need that... Anyone out there swear by PT sessions??

No comments:
Post a Comment