Hi All!
I was thinking tonight that it might be nice to have a bit of fun in regards to my reward dress that I am planning on wearing to the wedding!
I have had a couple of friends say to wear the blue dress and a couple more to say wear the red, so what one do you think is better? Or would suit me? (You can see some more pics of me in the About Me tab at the top).
Also, I have been thinking about knitting myself a little shrug to go over the top of the dress, but I am not sure which one, so I have put together a couple here. if there is one that jumps out at you, please vote for it. The other question I have, is what colour? So, if you could just post a quick comment below telling me which one you voted for and the colour, that would be great!!
Well, it seems that either I am the only one that has voted or we all have the same taste! Lol!
ReplyDeleteYou were first in!! Super Quick!!
DeleteLove the blue dress, and I thought the first shrug would go well with it as it's a lace effect, which would tie in with the skirt. As for colour; maybe a silver for a bit of bling if it's an evening wedding and couple it with some silver shoes.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm old and daggy :)
I am also thinking a silver, but a nice silver yarn is hard to come by lol!!
DeleteI think I have some silver heels still kicking around somewhere... maybe I should find them and post a pic for you all :) hehe :)
Hi Whirlsie - I really love both dresses, but think the blue one would suit your colouring best. I like the Dew Point shrug best, as it still shows off the front of the dress, without covering it up like the top ones do. My opinion anyway, they are all nice. Silver or gold accessories would go well - maybe silver?
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time!!
Cheers
Debby
Thanks Debby, I also like the blue one (so far I think B is the only one who likes the red lol!!)
DeleteI really like the Dew Point as well, for the same reasons as you :)
I am tempted to knit up a couple of options and see how they go... I can always wear them for something else!! :D