Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Weigh In!

Today is weigh in day, and I am here to tell you all that I gained weight!

I have gone up 1.3kg, but I have a few reasons why I think it happened:
  • It's TTOM
  • I have eaten out a lot this week
  • I have eaten a few things which have a lot of salt
  • I have gone over my calories a few days
The last few days I have been a bit emotional about everything, and I think that is has impacted on my eating habits... and let's be fair... I think the Costco pastas haven't helped! haha!!

I am not upset by it all, it was expected and I am still going to be trying and "keep on keeping on" as my Nana says. Plus, I did say I was going to take it slow.

I am also wanting to start walking more on the days I am not at the gym, and I have even mapped out a 5km path!  It's all along a main road so fairly safe to do on my own (for the record, I don't live in a ghetto or anything, I'm just always super safe about stuff like this).

Speaking of the gym... I didn't go yesterday.  I was really struggling to get up and walk from my muscles being so sore from the PT session the day before.  So, I had planned on going for the above walk... and then it started raining... so I got ready to go to the gym before everyone got home and ended up helping my sister over the phone for an hour lol... sadly... it just didn't happen!!

But!  I will be packing my gym bag today so that I can go after work.  I will probably just walk, but I plan on doing the circuit the PT gave me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment