While this isn't specific to my weight loss, it is having an impact.
I am here to tell you all that I haven't made any form of an attempt to lose weight prior to the 12WBT. In fact, I will even admit that I have been binging a bit... eating all kinds of crap.
The truth is, I am making excuses, but I knew that this is how it would be before September 12th, so I don't even really feel guilty.
At the moment, I have so much new and crazy stuff going on in my life. I was really hoping that I could have it all sorted before Monday, and now I am even feeling the pressure about that...
Anyway, so at the moment, I am trying to pack up my flat as I am in the process of moving and learning what needs to happen to turn it into a rental property. While I already have the tennant lined up, I still need to get everything ready for them.
My work is putting additional pressure on my to work late (and not get paid for it), and I feel like I am constantly in trouble for not getting enough done, even though they really need to employ a second person to help out with this role.
I am also trying to sort out the new place where I have moved in with my partner - I still haven't even put my clothes away! I don't feel like I am contributing enough, because I am either at work or at the flat trying to pack it up (or trying to get to the gym). While my partner is so supportive, I still feel guilty as I feel like I am just not around... even mentally!
I am looking forward to committing the time and energy to the 12WBT which starts this coming Monday, but I am terrified that I am turning into a zombie and won't even have the energy or time to commit to it. I'm not saying that I won't give it a go, only that it could possibly turn into me "burning the candle at both ends". I can't wait to get started, and I have so much support from my boyfriend and my friend who I am doing it with (as well as my cousin in NZ who just signed up too!! WOOT!) and I can't wait to actually have more energy and vitality that I know that this program will give me... it's just getting there...
I have been stressing out way too much lately, and even managed to give myself a migraine on Sunday - not good....
I just really needed to get this all out, I am hoping to get a lot done over the next few days so that I can really give the 12WBT all the attention I can on Monday. I know that I am heavier than when I signed up, but that's just the way it is going to have to be this time around, that said, I really can't wait to watch my body transform!!!
Bring it on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment